• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange belief system. Will you elaborate on why you think this way?

I think this way partly because if you can't beat weak teams like Latvia, you don't deserve to progress like the Italian football team and drawing to Paraguay and New Zeland in 2010. The other reason is because I can't stand the States nationalist pride when they defeat us and they are the one team I do not want to lose to. Hell I'm still bitter when the States defeated us at women's football back in London though there are other reasons to be bitter about that.

I think this way partly because if you can't beat weak teams like Latvia, you don't deserve to progress like the Italian football team and drawing to Paraguay and New Zeland in 2010. The other reason is because I can't stand the States nationalist pride when they defeat us and they are the one team I do not want to lose to. Hell I'm still bitter when the States defeated us at women's football back in London though there are other reasons to be bitter about that.

Best way to counter blind nationalism is by developing your own.

Dragon

Banned
Screen-Shot-2013-09-23-at-11.07.49-AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom