• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fei

Canadians like myself HATE losing againist the States espically in Hockey. Some of us would rather lose to a weaker team like Latvia than lose to the U.S.

While I understand the sentiment, this would be a bigger upset than the Miracle On Ice. I wouldn't want to lose this one.

calder

If Canada loses the blame goes to:

3) All the forwards except, unbelievably, Jeff Carter
2) Subban
1) Canadian hockey fans on GAF who did not change their avatar for the Olympics. Easily the most to blame

Samyy

If Canada loses the blame goes to:

3) All the forwards except, unbelievably, Jeff Carter
2) Subban
1) Canadian hockey fans on GAF who did not change their avatar for the Olympics. Easily the most to blame

Everyone knows wearing a Leafs jersey is equivalent to a team Canada jersey

calder

That U.S. team is firing on all cylinders right now.

Everyone agreed going in that the US was the prohibitive favourite and it would be shocking if they didn't cruise to the gold medal winning all games big.
it's never too early to get those jinxes going

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Slovenia has been one of the great stories of this tournament. Respect, never expected them to play at such a high level. Good for their program hope it only gets better in the future.

This has been the highest point for Slovenia national ice hockey. It will only go downhill with all the crap happening in our clubs and in national hockey organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom