• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Celtics management type on the so-called "Godfather" offer to Philadelphia for third pick. "What could we possibly offer for that?"" - @Murf56

Why must they hurt me like this?

Jarlaxle

I hope the Suns draft someone that's ok but not great. It would be a real shame not to draft with the 13th or14th pick again next year. I'd hate to break tradition. Someone like Portis seems about right.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Man Jay Williams is so damn bad.

At least its not Battier. Williams has gotten better as an analyst, but he's not the guy I'd pick for for this. Bilas fills the "college to pro" role.

Oh great, Fran's going to tell us about the next lanky Euroslav Jumpshootovic who will surely honestly be the next Dirk. You think we'd have the next Dirk by now.

586911-wfrr5.jpg

BobLoblaw

Banned
Knicks couldn't even tank right winning those last couple of games during the season. They could be on the board right now.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
T'Wolves are the most pathetic team in the league. They've had so much talent over the years and have never done jack. Completely squandered KG's entire career.

Heel

Scouts should keep working on draft night. Okafor appears to be paralyzed with nerves by something out of his control. Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom