• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Jalen says got with Russell.. no.. go with Okafor.. I like Russell.. but Okafor is a legit big.

CIYOMMFXAAAhv1H.jpg

Yep these ares still kids... I bet most of them will regret what they wore on draft day few years from now..

Why can't I like that good in a suit?

For that matter, why can't I ever be satisfied with my appearance? I'm 24 but I look like I'm 17. Which makes it worse because I look terrible in everything.

Whining over. Let the draft commence....soon.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Okafor's defense is better than Parker's or Irving's was at the same time in their career, he actually improved during the tourney. Irving and Parker couldn't guard a lamp post.

Lakers are probably going to go with Okafor...but I wouldn't be surprised to see them take Russell instead and try signing someone, I mean the best FAs this off season are all bigs anyway....

Chad Ford says Russel going to Lakers

Don't believe it until I see it.

Or Woj says it.

Would be some kind of ironic if after all that barking the Knicks fanbase did about tanking for the number 1 pick and the fact that Okafor was the presumptive number 1 pick in this draft for basically the last three years outside of this month, he ends up sliding to them after all.

Time to recite Masai Ujiri song.

I believe in Masai, I believe he can touch the sky.
I think about him every night and day.
He made Bargnani go away.
I believe he can soar, he sent Rudy Gay out the door
I believe in Masai.
I believe in Masai.......

Lets go Raptors.

Open for Business.

Pimpwerx

I'm only here to see the fashion, and to laugh at Knicks fans after their pick. I'm thinking we might trade our pick tonight. PEACE.

Heel

Give me that war room stream again this year, Kings. I wanna see Vlade chain smoking with a phone on each ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom