• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream picks for the Cavs @ 24: Rozier or Hollis-Jefferson (assuming the latter falls that far)

So naturally they'll trade it for Anthony Bennett somehow

Pimpwerx

Everyone ready to hype up whoever your team picks as the second coming of some great player? I know I am. Not you, Knicks fans. Your picks are only good for comedic value. PEACE.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Christ ESPN. \ you would think the knicks and lakers were all that mattered

All I ask is for the Celtics to draft a franchise center that will be a superstar for at least the next decade. Is that too much to ask? I don't think so.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm more interested to see where Stones goes or if QCook gets drafted in the 2nd round. Okafor isn't going past 5 and Winslow is MKG with a karate kick.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What's the consensus on Devin Bookers handles? ESPN is listing him as a SG but can he create his own shot or his is a spot up shooter?

zychi

Banned
Christ ESPN. you would think the knicks and lakers were all that mattered
The Knicks have never mattered. I dont understand ESPN's "bias" for certain teams.

Excluding Lebron, theyre all over Lakers and Knicks

Baseball is Red Sox Yanks

Football is Pats and whoever just had a player arrested

No hockey.

Theres no rhyme or reason to it.

alba

Little is the new Big
Trade up for OKC's 14th pick since apparently they want out of the draft. I WANT JERIAN GRANT PLS.

The Knicks have never mattered. I dont understand ESPN's "bias" for certain teams.

Excluding Lebron, theyre all over Lakers and Knicks

Baseball is Red Sox Yanks

Football is Pats and whoever just had a player arrested

No hockey.

Theres no rhyme or reason to it.

same shit on gaf tho

every OT title involves the knicks or lakers

Fjordson

What's the consensus on Devin Bookers handles? ESPN is listing him as a SG but can he create his own shot or his is a spot up shooter?
Like an improved Klay as far as handles. Not Steph Curry handle or anything, but he can drive it and is really good in transition. More than just a spot up guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom