• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all agree, the draft would suck without the Knicks. This is the only reason I don't mind them keeping it in NYC. The reactions are always classic. PEACE.

They are going to be a top lottery pick as long as they stink, so years of entertainment are guaranteed!

CIYqVPSUMAA4Xi8.png

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Whats with the knocking euros in the lottery without context. So two became allstars...out of how many? And what percent of all lottery players become all stars? 5-10% maybe?

Jonm1010

Banned
They weren't going to win with Melo even if they got D'Angelo or Jahlil.

The Melo era in New York is done time to build for the future.

Knicks honestly would be smart to trade Melo if they can find the right buyer.

Assuming all their moves pan out this is a team that is still years away.

Just go all in on the rebuild.

Gigglepoo

Chad Ford made me terrified of Willie. Terrible offensive player and needs ankle surgery. I'm really curious to see how he transitions to the league.

Gigglepoo

Knicks honestly would be smart to trade Melo if they can find the right buyer.

Assuming all their moves pan out this is a team that is still years away.

Just go all in on the rebuild.

That's why it was so asinine to sign Melo if they weren't even trying to win now. I have no idea who would give the Knicks anything worthwhile for him at this point. Maybe his contract won't be as onerous when the cap raises next season, but he's not going to be a guy many teams are vying for.

Dude's a zero on offense but his defense and finishing will allow him to play in this league if he keeps his head on straight. Do wonder if he and DMC can play together though.

"Among scenarios Celtics and Hornets have been discussing, sources say, is potentially swapping Boston's No. 16 & 28 for Charlotte's No. 9" -@ESPNSteinLine

So do they do it and go for Winslow?

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Man, you gotta love WCS... I hope he turns out to be a legit starter in the NBA... defensively he's going to be day 1 good... his offensive skills aren't great.. but honestly.. it's hard to rate anyone at Kentucky because of the way they play.

I think the WCS picks assures they're keeping Cousins. They needed a defensive big man to play with Cousins, and they've been talking WCS as the pick for the last month on local Sacramento radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom