• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

I think we can all agree, the draft would suck without the Knicks. This is the only reason I don't mind them keeping it in NYC. The reactions are always classic. PEACE.

Gigglepoo

If the Knicks are willing to draft a player who, at best, is three years away, why did they sign Carmelo to a max contract? It's clear they aren't trying to win now so letting Melo walk (or sign and trade) makes much more sense.

Knicks fans. The L is eternal.

5r1zvbnnrelm8w4fyfkqx10ak.320x213x24.gif

Every year.

zychi

Banned
Knicks suck because they sign lazy players to huge contracts and let people like Derek Fisher and Mike D'Antonini coach the team.

Gigglepoo

Chad Ford's NBA comp for Hezonja is JR Smith. Should be fun. The Magic desperately need someone to spread the floor, though, so we'll see.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Dirk is one of the best players ever? Few players in history are as good as Dirk and only three international lottery picks in 30 years have been all stars. If you had to bet, would you choose Dirk 2.0 or Darco 2.0?

If that's just your point, that he won't be an all-time great, then that's not really saying much. That's just common sense. But he doesn't have to be Dirk in order to be a great pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom