• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Winslow falling to Detroit?

Yes, please.

I think they could potentially work pretty well together.

I thought Winslow was more of a 3.

Neither DMC nor WCS have enough range to spread the floor though. That would concern me.

As for Winslow he measured shorter than people thought at the combine which is why his stock fell a bit.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
As someone who mostly watched football (as in soccer) all his life where teams directly buy their players, the concept of a player draft is so strange :(

Gigglepoo

Everyone passing on Mudiay will regret it.

Kings pick is a head scratcher but whatever.

I thought Mudiay was going 3 or 4. Not sure why people aren't sold on him. He's not a bad shooter, right? Just not great. But he can improve there.

EDIT -- Good pick by Denver. So long Lawson?

Lexxism

Ben Cohen ✔@bzcohen
"He has a great sense of American culture," a Kristaps Porzingis teammate told me. "He goes on WorldStarHipHop every day."

iamblades

Dude's a zero on offense but his defense and finishing will allow him to play in this league if he keeps his head on straight. Do wonder if he and DMC can play together though.

I think he is a perfect fit next to DMC(well technically AD is perfect, but this is next best).'

DMC needs a capable shot blocker next to him, and WCS has shown the ability to hit that 15 foot baseline jumper which should be available constantly with DMC down low.

I think DMC's days in Sactown are numbered though. Either Karl gets his way and convinces the owner to trade him, or DMC gets pissed and goes into malcontent mode because of Karl's maneuvering and forces his way out.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
You've got to be kidding, Pistons.

This franchise is a joke.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I thought Mudiay was going 3 or 4. Not sure why people aren't sold on him. He's not a bad shooter, right? Just not great. But he can improve there.

EDIT -- Good pick by Denver. So long Lawson?

Didn't think the Nugs would take him. Lawson is good, but whatever.

zychi

Banned
Dipping out of the thread.
Dunno why you guys ruin the drama for yourselves.
May as well just do something else until its over if you're just gonna read twitter all night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom