• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
The one thing about the draft every year.. is the analysts saying shit like WCS has to be all-defensive to justify this pick.

Da fuq you on about.. go back through the drafts and tell me how many #6 have been legit stars in the league?

Let's do the last 10 years starting 05:

Martell Webster
Brandon Roy
Yi Jianlian
Danilo Gallinari
Jonny Flynn
Ekpe Udoh
Jan Veselý
Damian Lillard
Nerlens Noel
Marcus Smart

2 of those were stars, and B-Roy is out of the league already.

Too early on Noel or Smart... but fuck if that's not a list of failed to produce for the most part.

Keep on pretending like a Top 10 amount to something most of the time.. why not take a risk on a top tier defender.

This trade's really fucking with Woj, he's on the same pick as Silver now.

"Suns tried to move up to number nine but were unsuccessful. Boston still working." - @DaldridgeTNT

Woj is sold on Porzingis. I hope he's right.

He has good range, was reading some scouting reports and they commented that his frame is still too skinny and he doesn't have the core or leg strength that Dirk had.

I find it curious that the Knicks took him since he's probably going to be a project that's going to need a year or two before results.

This pick makes sense. This way, the Pistons can continue to be the seventh most relevant sports team in southeast Michigan behind the Red Wings, Lions, Tigers, Michigan athletics, Michigan State athletics, and the Royal Oak Parks and Recreation Department U-6 Summer Tee Ball League.

Wiggins and Towns is a nasty combo at the 4 and 5 tho..... That crap is gonna be brutal in a few years..... Especially with KG mentoring them.

"Charlotte Hornets has been discussing a possible deal with the Celtics, but no decisions on pick yet, sources tell Yahoo." - @WojYahooNBA

So you're telling me there's a chance.

Edit:

Fuck............

mr stroke

I think the WCS picks assures they're keeping Cousins. They needed a defensive big man to play with Cousins, and they've been talking WCS as the pick for the last month on local Sacramento radio.

Wait wouldn't this be the exact opposite?
If they drafted a center wtf are the Kings gonna do with two centers?

U2NUMB

Wiggins and Towns is a nasty combo at the 4 and 5 tho..... That crap is gonna be brutal in a few years..... Especially with KG mentoring them.

I sure hope so... us wolves fans deserve a respectable team. I want KG to buy into owning the team. He will not accept a shit team.

3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom