• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep sliding it.

All those of you that called a sweep at any point come out and eat your crow.

I called Warriors in 5. This was an Iverson Game 1 mixed with the emotion of playing for Kyrie combined with the worst shooting performance I've seen from the Warriors. They are playing commendable defense but I would be shocked if they win another game. I am in full support of LBJ for series MVP though.

LJ11

That's an all time performance for Lebron. Some stupid shit went on down the stretch, trying to force feed the post, but other than that might be one of his best games.

NBA officiating is fucking trash as usual, what a shit fucking product they put out. Embarrassing, glad I don't watch anything but the finals.

LL

"brick" implies actually hitting the rim lol

BadAss2961

Warriors are pretty lucky not to be down 0-2. They've been outplayed most of these quarters.

Those 3's better start falling.

Bread

Banned
when lebron dominates a game then makes a couple bad plays in the last few minutes = choke

when steph shits the bed an entire game = cavs are lucky steph was off!

If Lebron can carry this band of bumbling players to a Finals victory I will l consider him almost MJ status, none of his championships came against this strong a team with so little support. Thompson can barely score and he may be the second best player on the Cavs right now.

gcubed

Cavs shot 32% and they still won, Dubs are don.

See how easy that is? Let's not go there, every game is different. We have no guarantee that Curry will improve his game moving on.

No. Warriors were the best D team in the league against a team with only one scorer left.

It's only that easy if you are reducing an argument for a mental midget

Curry has come back from bad games, but this game was an embarrassment for him. He made no attempt to adjust to his shit shooting. We will see if people kill him, he should

SCChappy

Banned
I called Warriors in 5. This was an Iverson Game 1 mixed with the emotion of playing for Kyrie combined with the worst shooting performance I've seen from the Warriors. They are playing commendable defense but I would be shocked if they win another game. I am in full support of LBJ for series MVP though.

You can't see the Cavs winning at least one at home?

rambis

Banned
Great game. And if you ask me Cleveland has controlled more of this series thus far. Two straight games where the pace of play is almost entirely in CLE's favor.

GSW reminding me alot of 2012 OKC.

ISOM

Why? Playing the numbers they are due for goos games. It's not CLE defense causing them to miss so many open shots.

I actually think it is. Cleveland is playing very good defense on the warriors and making them uncomfortable. We'll see the next game because I hope they revert back to actually running their usual offense but I haven't seen it so far.

Steph Curry literally saved JR Smith's life. You see how emotional Lebron was when the game was over. If they had lost, I dont doubt JR Smith would gotten punched or worse from Lebron.

If Golden State had won on a buzzer beater, I think Lebron would've just pulled a Kazzaam and dunked JR into the other basket

Sifl

I felt like I was watching the Knicks play the Knicks at certain points, except the Knicks wouldn't be in the Finals.

That's an all time performance for Lebron. Some stupid shit went on down the stretch, trying to force feed the post, but other than that might be one of his best games.

NBA officiating is fucking trash as usual, what a shit fucking product they put out. Embarrassing, glad I don't watch anything but the finals.

He forced some terrible shots. Don't get me wrong, he has to, he has to be a volume player on this scrubby team, but that's also the reason he fills up the stat line. Far from one of LeBron's best performances.

Keep sliding it.

All those of you that called a sweep at any point come out and eat your crow.

Sweep would have been cool but I seriously doubt anyone is changing their prediction of who will win this series based on a game where the Warriors shot the worst game of their season. Yes of course I know there was defense involved but there was also wide open shots.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Delly was great. JR was JR. Moz was great. Cavs offense was garbage. Good win.

paolo11

Cavs showed heart. Great job.

Delly and Lebron should be player of the game.

I love this series. Close games between two great teams.

ISOM

Great game. And if you ask me Cleveland has controlled more of this series thus far. Two straight games where the pace of play is almost entirely I'm CLE's favor.

GSW reminding me alot of 2012 OKC.

This Cavs team is also not Miami 2012 so I would slow your roll.

FLAguy954

Honestly, Curry cost them the game. Why the hell he didn't do what most MVPs do and find a different way to contribute to the game? Primarily my shooting more 2-pointers and being a better facilitator...

Had nobody been talking about the fact that Draymond Green has played like crap for two games? For someone who moaned about Kawhi getting DPoY, once again he comes up short.

Mxrz

Warriors couldn't have played worse and took it to OT. Not a good sign for CLE.

The hack-a-shit and a bunch of bad calls certainly helped. But on the same notion, Warriors are one Shump-bump away from being down 0-2. Can't really predict stuff like that.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The fact that only Klay showed up today and displayed his talent and they barely lost speaks volumes to GS's talent level though. Their best player, Curry was hot ass garbage for most of that game and they had multiple opportunities to take it.

Unfortunately for GS, Shump and JR are going to be making all those shots they missed these last few games.... GS better come correct, ready to step on the neck... or LeBron is about to make some objectively amazing sports history.

Cleveland salvaged that one. Going down 0-2 when they very well could have been up 2-0 would have been insane. For all the talk about how poorly Golden State played, Cleveland didn't exactly light it up, either. This might turn into a decent series.

Redd

What is you point? The Warriors are one missed wide open dunk by Speights from being up 2-0.

Mostly that this is a great series and no team has played like the clear winner. Two overtime wins. East might not be as bad as we think.

Personally thought this was gonna be a easy win for Warriors with Kyrie out.

and one missed Curry shot from being down 2-0?

Almost no one expected Cavs to even sniff at going 2-0 by stealing both GSW home games.

Warriors going up 2-0 at home was practically a given. Especially with Kyrie out. It's a big enough surprise that both games were even close. One play from stealing both games is a much bigger deal than one play from barely holding home court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom