• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
There's nothing "fuck" about JR Smith's ball tonight.

I'd like to introduce those who haven't met him to JR Smith.

He's going to shoot a whole bunch of crazy ass shots tonight. Most of them will go in.

this feels like when scott brooks left KD and Westbrooke sit for like 10 minutes against the heat, you need klay or steph in there

Mark Jackson smiling

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I'd like to introduce those who haven't met him to JR Smith.

He's going to shoot a whole bunch of crazy ass shots tonight. Most of them will go in.

Hope so

Just needs to keep taking the stupid impossible shots. Too many wide-open looks and he'll freeze up

no kyrie,love and shump for now and still up. GS is terrible lol.

And no Varejao. .. he would have been a starter tonight if he made it through the season healthy

lol
CHGlK-aW0AED54K.png:large

Just saw on ESPN that the last time there was a no hitter and a finals game at the same time other than today was in 2007.........during gm 3 of the finals in Cle.......

Godslay

Banned
The biggest RB and slot WR in the league with one of the smallest QBs. Manziel would look like even more of a child than he already does in that huddle.

It would just make it that much easier for LeBron to put little Johnny on his shoulders and carry him to the Superbowl (after Manning rides off into the sunset with a ring) :)

Spinluck

When the Cavs win tonight will people finaly start giving them some damn credit? Or will we see more excuses from Warriors fans

Golden State is missing wide open shots, Cavs don't deserve any credit for that!

Golden State will never shoot for [Insert FG %] again.

Etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom