• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I'm amused by the narrative that Curry just had an off night in game 2, as if opposing players have no affect either physically or mentally on him and he's playing in a vacuum.

That happens to MVP-caliber players. Some people refuse to recognize that they're humans competing against other humans who happen to be professional athletes. People always talk about how there's absolutely nothing around LeBron, even though Dellavedova and Shumpert are damn good perimeter defenders.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Shoulder looks good to me! Warriors can't afford to have these role-players knocking down threes.

Dellavedova's flailing alley-oops are a crime that should incur the same punishment that a Chaos Dunk would. Dellavedova's gonna bring about the Great B-ball Purge.

see5harp

Warriors need to grab rebounds and push the pace. When it goes to half court they are worse than the cavs which is hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom