• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a mix of shookness x die by the jumper for the warriors

Cleveland is just playing their game and its working

game 5 mike miller gonna be huge today, return of the king

njeqVGi.gif

AkuMifune

Banned
Is the West not as good as we thought? I mean GS should be blowing out this injury ridden Cavs team.
If anything I think the spotlight of the finals just shining real bright. Feels like GS off their game.

Or that Cavs D is just nastier than I give it credit for.

legend166

I mean, I keep thinking "Man, the Dubs are stinking it up and they're only losing by four. Imagine if they actually start playing well how much they'll dominate."

But there's a chance it just never clicks. At the moment it really looks like they're shrinking in the moment.

I mean, I keep thinking "Man, the Dubs are stinking it up and they're only losing by four. Imagine if they actually start playing well how much they'll dominate."

But there's a chance it just never clicks. At the moment it really looks like they're shrinking in the moment.

that excuse will get old if they lose again, everyone has been saying that

step it up warriors :/

Curry would need to make a 3 pointer for things to start clicking.

Omega

Banned

At one point you have to realize they are playing.

Cleveland is just better. Warriors are shook as fuck

Joei

I am not liking that Shump injury, not at all. I pray he comes back soon, Cavs only have so many bodies.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
James at RB, Edelman's Australian twin at slot WR, Johnny at QB? I'd root for that team.

The biggest RB and slot WR in the league with one of the smallest QBs. Manziel would look like even more of a child than he already does in that huddle.

So are the referees going to put any "home cooking" into place or should we just expect at least three more games like the last 7 minutes of Game 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom