• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This series is destined to end up as just LeBron on the floor for the final possession of Game 7 vs 5 warriors, with scores of injured cavs littering the courtside

What if it's the 4th quarter of Game 7 and the Cavs are leading only Mozgov dislocates his blastoid and has the leave the game, leaving the Cavs with only 4 available players. The refs tell Coach Bron "You need to have 5 players otherwise you have to forfeit and you lose the championship". Lebron looks around desperately, exclaiming "Isn't there anyone out there that can suit up for us?!?" Suddenly the lights in the arena dim and everyone looks to the tunnel as a shadowy figure approaches, finally making himself visible, and with a quiet voice he says:
mo-williams-cut.jpg

"I got next."

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
JAMES "5 CONSECUTIVE NBA FINALS APPEARANCES" JONES!

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I thought they'd call an offensive foul on JR there. Livingston is entitled to his space and JR was hardly in control.

We're now 9 quarters into this Finals series, and the Warriors still haven't found their shooting touch. I'm less optimistic that they're ever going to just "turn it on".

Disappointing start yet again from both teams. Warriors at least look more passionate with their effort compared to the last 2 starts but the wide open shots man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom