• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Thompson hesitated like a mother frugger on that brick.

Spinluck

Are people watching? I don't see that great D from Cavs... I see open shots getting missed horribly. Like they just look bad coming out of the players hands. Curry, Thompson, green, and Barnes forgot how to play ball.

This reminds me of Pacers collapse last season

NBA is fixed

AkuMifune

Banned
you must've missed the latter half of the regular season when the offensive tri of kyrie, lbj, and love were tearing holes through the fabric of basketball

don't be stupid now
I was kidding. When love and Kyrie were out there against Boston was the most fun they were to watch.

Jonm1010

Banned
Its like the Warriors players have forgot how to run their offense and shoot. No ball movement, not looking for the mismatch, taking the bad shoot when a better one could be found, lots of standing around and what shots have been there they are coming out awkward as fuck.

This team has shrunk in the moment.

At this point this is going to be the growing pains series. Like Lebron's first finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom