• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peanut Butter Delly Time.

11006409_10206743249930745_4950201616208341899_n1.jpg

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
You really think Delly is some kind of shut down defender?

Dellavedova is a damn good perimeter defender who plays with a shit-ton of energy. This is nothing new. I don't need to reference the Bradley Beal interview, do I?

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Thompson bricking a three. Lights are too bright for this team. So disappointing. They can still win the series with a loss here though. Teams usually play their best with their back against the wall but after this choke job who knows with this team.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I don't watch basketball much. But I live in Ohio and can't help but jump on the train and as much as I hate it I'm rooting for the of Cleveland Lebrons. Yuck... i feel like I need a shower... rooting for Cleveland.. bleh..

As I said I don't watch much basketball. I watched in the 'golden years' of the 80s and 90s. This playoff performance and specifically finals performance by Lebron is for me the best I've ever seen. It's simply amazing to watch this BEAST carry his team like this. Even IF GS wins the series if Lebron isn't named MVP it will be a travesty.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
That was a filthy dunk by Klay. Didn't think he'd be able to get that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom