• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I'd say Thompson guarding Curry is a match up that Golden State likes.

Well, at least my worries of Warriors giving up on the whole thing is not completely shattered. Would be nice if they started a game well for at least once in the finals though.

I always felt the cavs being ahead was the warriors being asleep at the wheel more than the cavs making good plays.

being down 20 with the 4th quarter loom woke them up.

dorkkaos

I always felt the cavs being ahead was the warriors being asleep at the wheel more than the cavs making good plays.

being down 20 with the 4th quarter loom woke them up.

I actually give David Lee some credit. The offense moves much smoother with him there instead of Bogut, like damn.

This just shows me how trash both these teams are...to be down 20 going in to the 4th and to let a team back from 20 going into the 4th...

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Lol at mark Jackson sounding like he is about to fall asleep when he is talking about the Warriors during this comeback... Dude could hardly contain him self about 10 minutes ago.

At least give me a momma there goes that man .....

And ESPN app I am watching the damn game. Stop with the alerts

kaiju

Put my daughter down for bed thinking this thing was going to be a blow out at the end of the 3rd.

Come back, Dubs only down by 6 with plenty of time left?

NjtV7Cw.gif

Yeah baby. Let's go!

RedAssedApe

Banned
Lol at mark Jackson sounding like he is about to fall asleep when he is talking about the Warriors during this comeback... Dude could hardly contain him self about 10 minutes ago.

At least give me a momma there goes that man .....

And ESPN app I am watching the damn game. Stop with the alerts

Blew his loud earlier when deli was making shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom