• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
What is the call that everyone is freaking out about and saying Stern called in? The Mozgov foul? I didn't see anything weird.

The trend in this series is every late call benefits Warriors even though nothing happens. At least Cavs got the calls they deserved this game unlike the first two.

Champagne

Banned
What is the call that everyone is freaking out about and saying Stern called in? The Mozgov foul? I didn't see anything weird.
this game has been way more physical from both sides than that mozgov "foul" was

there was also a pretty ticky-tack charge that steph drew when shump was taking it up the court

i think there was another dumb one of shump on curry after that

just a string of calls that feel completely disconnected from the context of the rest of that game that make them feel weird, especially given the warriors struggles the rest of the game

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What an epic choke. The Cavs just stopped playing.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Why the fuck do they keep stranding Thompson out there on Curry on the switch?

JVG and Mark Jackson: "Give this guy credit but also give the coach credit and also give the defenders credit and that's not to take away credit from his teammates. You have to give them credit."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom