• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is if the defense is wearing them down so much why they keep having late rallies. It's a legit question this time needs to figure out. I just don't know man, feels like they are starting games nervous or unfocused or something and then it slides from there.

random25

It's not just one game though.. every game they're playing worse...

The last 2 games though they still were able to catch up. But right now even if Cleveland isn't shooting that good they are still well behind. If they can't catch up in the 4th that would be a crushing blow to their morale and would be a big morale boost from Cleveland that can be the pivotal point in this series.

And this is what I'm talking about. 8-0 run from GS.

effzee

Why does this always happen with the Cavs? Are they ever going to learn to play with big leads and smash the other team's throats?

Lebron sat for 2-3 possessions and Cavs lost their minds. They act so lost without him like they can't run a simple set of plays.

Happened in game 1 too when they were up by 14. Granted that was early in the game but these guys get way too happy with a lead.

9 out of 10 leads in the NBA disappear especially if there is a full qrt left in the game yet we see it over and over where players get too lazy.

Griss

Remember, it's not choking if you're just fucking exhausted. Seriously.

GS should have a huge advantage this quarter, Cavs have been playing like maniacs all game and LeBron doesn't any rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom