• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
the refs should try more to make it less obvious when trying to get it back to a competitive score

Not looking like the warriors can quite get over the hump.

would be delicious for them if they somehow still won this with James playing all these minutes and them meaning nothing.

charsace

Every game so far Lebron has gotten tired. If this was anyone else they would hurt right now. Cavs have to run him into the dirt to keep it close or win games.

All I said was Lebron would get worn that after time due to his minutes and I got attacked nonstop. Is it that crazy to say that? He does look like it's wearing on him.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
So are we going to accuse LeBron of bitching out if he's cramped up? Just curious, because that seemed to be the case last time it happened. As someone who gets nasty cramps from time to time, I thought it was understood that you couldn't be expected to play professional basketball during a cramp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom