• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTG

I'm gonna take a moment from my GS fandom to say this is as well as I've seen Lerbon play. The Cavs have taken the pressure off him to fight down low, be the best rebounder on the team and the match up calls for an easy defensive match up(he's on Iggy/Barnes/Livingston so he can rest). For Lebron himself, his post up game is impeccable and he's an absolute monster.

20, 8 and 8 at the half. In the finals.

Champagne

Banned
I'm gonna take a moment from my GS fandom to say this is as well as I've seen Lerbon play. The Cavs have taken the pressure off him to fight down low, be the best rebounder on the team and the match up calls for an easy defensive match up(he's on Iggy/Barnes/Livingston so he can rest). For Lebron himself, his post up game is impeccable and he's an absolute monster.

20, 8 and 8 at the half. In the finals.
he's putting the mvp and the rest of his team to fucking shame

spyder_ur

Good half. Players really showing up.

I wonder if we'll see such insistence on small-ball from the Cavs next half. It worked well but I'm not sure if it's sustainable, especially on defense.

Good Half, Cavs should be up if not for that stupid violation, but then they could be down even more.

JR needs to keep it going and anything extra they can get from Miller/Jones is a bonus.

GO CAVS!

alba

Little is the new Big
Key to the game is going to be if the Cavs get tired by the 4th quarter. If they keep up they have a shot.

Dr.Acula

Banned
How can he kick a ball he wasn't even looking at? He was just moving Curry dribbled the ball onto his foot.

Not looking at? He was guarding the guy.

And he totally kicked it. He was moving backward and his foot was moving forward. No one moves naturally like that.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
What the hell's up with Mozgov not seeing more time? I just realized that I haven't seen him out there at all.
saving his energy for when gs gets cooking in the 2nd half. they barely have an answer for him

gonna be a close game i think. hope gs pulls through though

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I thought kickball is called regardless intentional or not

Nope. But, that play specifically should have been a kickball.

What the hell's up with Mozgov not seeing more time? I just realized that I haven't seen him out there at all.

The reason is that Moz cannot defend smalls, he's not used to it. Did you not watch the last game? He may have been scoring, but his defense was pretty bad.

TTG

We need a vintage 3rd Q from the Warriors..

I'm scared of Mozgov with the way Lebron has been playing. He's gonna be back on the floor at the start and he's not gonna turn the ball over 4 times passing it into him like what the Cavs did at the start.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's time:

jr-smith-celebrations-5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom