• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is you put even the semi-great teams in the finals and they don't follow up good possessions with shitty possessions every single damn time. You don't need to force a three cuz the other team just forced a three. I don't understand the mindset here sometimes.

It's about the refs missing calls on both sides, like they always do, and people selectively complaining about it when it goes against the team they are rooting for (like they always do).

Except for how blatantly obvious it is here. One team is undermanned and gassed, and the other clearly doesn't need the help, thus my point.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
That is a BULLSHIT call against Mozgov. He did NOTHING but stand there with his hands up. Barely even moved.

FUCK THE CURSE

Jonm1010

Banned
It's about the refs missing calls on both sides, like they always do, and people selectively complaining about it when it goes against the team they are rooting for (like they always do).

Pretty much, but the reffing has been bad. Like really bad.

They can't decide whether let them play or call everything. So we have this weird middle ground where random shit is getting called and random shit is being let go.

Its garbage.

Except for how blatantly obvious it is here. One team is undermanned and gassed, and the other clearly doesn't need the help, thus my point.

Of course it's blatantly obvious. Every fan always thinks it's blatantly obvious and the league has it out for them and their team and will do anything to make sure they lose. I'm sure the league is sitting around trying to figure out how to screw their best and most popular player out of a title and screw themselves out of the biggest headline (Cleveland getting a title) of the summer because...reasons.

dorkkaos

Foul because he didn't jump straight up. He was moving laterally... a loot. But seriously, the refs this game has been bad. Crap calls on both sides and very uneven.

Of course it's blatantly obvious. Every fan always thinks it's blatantly obvious and the league has it out for them and their team and will do anything to make sure they lose. I'm sure the league is sitting around trying to figure out how to screw their best and most popular player out of a title and screw themselves out of the biggest headline (Cleveland getting a title) of the summer because...reasons.

lol continue to miss the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom