• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the biggest thing that bothers me about Golden State winning is that we all know they were Lakers fans a few years ago but switched over this year.

I'm expecting a masterpiece from the Chef tonight

rayj-rejoicing.gif

Dr.Acula

Banned
Dude, it's a lot of his fault that GS has been making these games this close! He is the MVP. He should not be making that many poor ball decisions at times. He hits the daggers but he also hurts his team for stretches. If Cleveland had anyone on their team but Bron you would see it.

If Cleveland had anyone on their team but Bron this series would be over already.

I guess the biggest thing that bothers me about Golden State winning is that we all know they were Lakers fans a few years ago but switched over this year.
I'm a Lakers fan but I have nothing against The Logo getting himself another championship. Considering he fucked up 50 straight finals.

anyways, Cavs had to win one of the last 2 games to get this series. dont think they can win game 7 in oracle if they win game 6. this is over. I give Lebron and the Cavs hella credit tho. they should have been swept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom