• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't really my team. I have a slight push toward them because of Gentry but frankly I wanted to see Lebron pull this off. Just because it would be one of those events people would of talked about decades from now and I like Lebron.

I was the guy arguing he was the true MVP this year and that this finals appearance in and of itself testifies to his greatness.

Could've fooled me and the rest of the board going by your past posts.

Man, 40 points, another triple double
Lebron's performance in these games is INCREDIBLE
He just doesn't have what it takes with the supporting core

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
"Curry is garbage." Sorry haters, Chef Curry cooked you guys this quarter.

He finally did what he was supposed to do all series. It's Lebron and a bunch of roleplayers right now, who can't do shit without him. Which is not the case with the Warriors.

Cleveland sports is cursed, because a team with less overall talent and depth is losing a Finals series to a team that won 67 games and has had no major injuries to any of its rotation players in the last two months

Jonm1010

Banned
Could've fooled me and the rest of the board going by your past posts.

Like I said, I have a slight pull for GS because of Gentry, but if you have actually read my posts it wouldnt be fooling anyone considering how much I have been defending Lebron recently.

Champagne is just fun to watch as his house of cards assumptions about the Warriors continue to fall apart time after time and his salt intake is reaching critical levels.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Lebron 40 pts on 34 shots.

Curry 37 on 23 shots.

I feel bad for LeBron. If he didn't have to carry every single part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom