• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Cavs just have not been able to get any stops on the Warriors here. Steph has solved the aggressive ball trap, with a good adjustment from the Warrior to set them further from the hoop to get him some room to operate.

Let me taste those champagne tears.

Champagne-poured-in-glasses.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Welp time to go back to the drawing board and take this back to Cleveland for Game 6.

I don't understand why JR Smith wasn't given the ball more, and passed it away himself, after that 1st quarter.

Good game GS. As if it wasn't tough for the Cavs before, gonna be super tough to do it now, but I love LeBron's effort. He needs help if they want to do anything.

FZZ

Banned
Fucking failures.

Cavs showed their fucking true colors this quarter.

Other than Lebron they all got scared and cannot come in clutch.

Fucking pathetic.

So are people still talking shit about Curry?

Dude, it's a lot of his fault that GS has been making these games this close! He is the MVP. He should not be making that many poor ball decisions at times. He hits the daggers but he also hurts his team for stretches. If Cleveland had anyone on their team but Bron you would see it.

Fucking failures.

Cavs showed their fucking true colors this quarter.

Other than Lebron they all got scared and cannot come in clutch.

Fucking pathetic.

look at the team tho. its not like hes surrounded by winners or people who have experience being on post season winning teams, except for a few bench players who get little minutes.

thats not pathetic. thats reality.

VoxPop

Cavs are fucked. LeBron dropping 40 nearly every game and they still lose. Would they have won with Love and Kyrie out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom