• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why Lebron is unwatchable to me. Just throwing himself at the basket like a wall on wheels trying to fish for calls or put up some ugly looking layup.

Honestly, when I watch his fadeaway I always laugh it looks like some huge statue tipping over. Guy is like a football player at times. No finesse just skill.

PRBoricua

Before the party starts(someone fire up Drake), let's take a moment to admire Lebron's best game of the finals thus far. As great a finals as I can recall maybe since MJ vs Jazz.

He had quite a finals vs. Phoenix too. Didn't he average 41 ppg that series?

Jonm1010

Banned
Cavs are playing great being undermanned. That's not salt.

Your team should've swept by all accounts.

They aren't really my team. I have a slight push toward them because of Gentry but frankly I wanted to see Lebron pull this off. Just because it would be one of those events people would of talked about decades from now and I like Lebron.

I was the guy arguing he was the true MVP this year and that this finals appearance in and of itself testifies to his greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom