• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
CGEJ6HNWIAArFX8.jpg

Cleveland had a good season, but even before it started no one expected them to win because of chemistry, etc. It's James first year back, and because he's in the East, he will definitely be back.

AcridMeat

Banned
Better than Bay Area sports fans. These fools go into cryogenesis between championships.
Yoooo Wtf is this Harson? Dubs have been selling out oracle for years with bad teams. If you were talking 49ers or Giants or A's, sure, but not the fuckin warriors.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Cleveland had a good season, but even before it started no one expected them to win because of chemistry, etc. It's James first year back, and because he's in the East, he will definitely be back.

Cavs aren't getting past Miami next season.

Dragic/Wade/Deng/Bosh/Whiteside too good.

Literally every fan base becomes bandwagon central when their team wins a title, especially if it's their first in a while. People would have you believe that some of the "die hard" sports towns across the country are any different.

rando14

If Labroni won the MVP would he even stay to accept the award

He just wants to sleep now, no time to be sad when it's just dreams....

GnawtyDog

Banned
Klay has had a terrible Finals. Except a good game 2 dude has been bad role player status. Can't defend, bricking and fouling left and right.

Kinsella

Banned

And he'll be facing a team full of guys with NBA Championship experience...as winners, and all the confidence that carries with it.

harSon

Banned
I really don't want to start a Salt Mine Olympics with my team about to lose by double digits in an elimination game, but Bay Area fans are the only ones it's legitimately okay to shit on

It's true.

"Oh, A's ain't shit and Giants putting in work - LIFE LONG GIANTS FAN MOTHERFUCKERS."

"Damn.... Raiders ain't it right now...? Niners doing good?! #BeenADieHardFanSinceJohnHenryJohnsonPlayed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom