• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Literally every fan base becomes bandwagon central when their team wins a title, especially if it's their first in a while. People would have you believe that some of the "die hard" sports towns across the country are any different.
True. There's so many people here who haven't watched a Cavs game since the 2010 playoffs.

Godslay

Banned
Literally every fan base becomes bandwagon central when their team wins a title, especially if it's their first in a while. People would have you believe that some of the "die hard" sports towns across the country are any different.

That's not always true. Certain fan bases always show up, even when the team is garbage consistently.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
That's not always true. Certain fan bases always show up, even when the team is garbage consistently.

True.

In my opinion, there are good fan bases but not bad fan bases (or at least they're way rarer than people believe, p much soccer clubs with racist chants etc.)

I don't just mean selling out, but seeing stuff like car flags, and more hats/jerseys around town, that stuff is par for the course. Most people don't care about a team if the suck. A lot of people jump on the bandwagon when teams get good.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
if I were Kevin Love I would pack my bags and become a free agent. His skillset doesn't fit in with LeBron's very well.

andthebeatgoeson

Yeah, I don't even try and watch the Sixers 800 miles away from downtown philly. But if they chip, I'm totally breaking out the ai jersey.

I'm 37 with a wife and kids and a job. Wtf you want me to do?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
On the bright side Cleveland fans I see no reason why the Cavs won't make the finals next year.

because cleveland that's why

this will be the last time lebron reaches the finals, and probably the last time the cavaliers franchise reaches the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom