• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Yoooo Wtf is this Harson? Dubs have been selling out oracle for years with bad teams. If you were talking 49ers or Giants or A's, sure, but not the fuckin warriors.

I need refunds on some of the Warriors tickets I've had over the years then Lol. Ain't seen Oracale bumpin' outside of the late 2000's,13-14 and 14-15 outside of Summer Jams...

Derwind

GG Warriors fan. I'm really stoked that Iggy got his ring.

Sorry Cleveland but you guys are probably in decent shape for a playoff tun next season.

GG all around.

nice try cav fans
grinch-icon.png

C4Lukins

LeBron is thinking right now about which team he can go to, and get some followers, and maximize his income. Cleveland is about to get their heart broken again by this douche.

AcridMeat

Banned
I need refunds on some of the Warriors tickets I've had over the years then Lol. Ain't seen Oracale bumpin' outside of the late 2000's,13-14 and 14-15 outside of Summer Jams...
I went to a handful of games 2 seasons ago and it was full apart from has been celebs leaving at half time :/.

entremet

LeBron is thinking right now about which team he can go to, and get some followers, and maximize his income. Cleveland is about to get their heart broken again by this douche.
So silly.

Dude carries a team on his back and this is who people respond.

TTG

When Green or Barbosa have the ball in transition Curry shouldn't even bother running the break. Those two would drive at the rim even if there was a black hole there playing defense.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
because cleveland that's why

this will be the last time lebron reaches the finals, and probably the last time the cavaliers franchise reaches the finals

yea we all know that Cleveland is a black hole of dreams and sadness but you've got to be delusional if you really think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom