• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griss

Always a shame when a city/team that hasn't won in ages wins their first championship away from home.

Hope they enjoy it.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Karma for lying about why he went back to Cleveland. If you wanted to keep losing finals you were doing that just fine in Miami breh.

curry-saiyan.gif

Come on Curry..finish this..

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Always a shame when a city/team that hasn't won in ages wins their first championship away from home.

Hope they enjoy it.

Yeah that kinda stinks, if they hold on I hope the party is a fucking eager regardless

And obviously that excellent fan base will not need any help with that

harSon

Banned
What a shitty finals. Now I have to hear all of these fairweather life long Warrior fans with jerseys still eligible for the store return policy gloat. Before last year, I hadn't seen a Warrior fan walking the streets since B Diddy and Captain Jack were on the court, and now I can't turn a corner without those stupid ass Warriors flags waving from every other damn car. Why your grimy ass city have to be cursed Cleveland.

C4Lukins

LeBron still deserves MVP. Because he helped a team win two games against a superior opponent. I actually want him to win, so he has to walk out there and accept the trophy.

RedAssedApe

Banned
What a shitty finals. Now I have to hear all of these fairweather life long Warrior fans with jerseys still eligible for the store return policy gloat. Before last year, I hadn't seen a Warrior fan walking the streets since B Diddy and Captain Jack were on the court, and now I can't turn a corner without those stupid ass Warriors flags waving from every other damn car. Why your grimy ass city have to be cursed Cleveland.
😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom