• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

neptunes

Still can't believe GS won one before OKC, I never thought this going into the season.

Looks like the league is moving into parity (at least in the west)

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
2/6 for LeBron in the Finals. And the only two he got were under Wade and Riley's guidance. What does this mean for his legacy?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'd like to see the 3pt difference between these Finals and the regular season. Cavs have to be at least minus 4 per game.

Trey

Give MVP to curry. As good as Iggy has been, I can't in good faith give finals MVP to a dude who flops this egregiously and can't shoot free throws.

harSon

Banned
LeBron is thinking right now about which team he can go to, and get some followers, and maximize his income. Cleveland is about to get their heart broken again by this douche.

Don't think Cleveland can handle another Lebron abandonment. Shit'll go up in flames. Economy will go belly up. Gonna look like the Grapes of Wrath in Ohio. "I'm headin' West. Heard they got good basketball down there."

Red Comet

Not mad about GS winning, but I was hoping that it would go to 7. Would have been nice to see them win it in Oakland as well. I did predict GS in 6. Got some games wrong though.

wQ8TbD2.gif

I think if Cleveland re-ups TT it makes things real interesting for Love. I think they'd like to try and shop him to Boston or LA but if he opts out in order to resign another 1 year deal they won't have that luxury. He might just walk.

Mxrz

Sheesh, no offensive ability on the Cavs at all. On the bright side, they should be here each year. Just get there healthy.

I think if Cleveland re-ups TT it makes things real interesting for Love. I think they'd like to try and shop him to Boston or LA but if he opts out in order to resign another 1 year deal they won't have that luxury. He might just walk.
If they throw max at TT they're not also throwing max at Love and Lebron. Love walks this offseason.

Godslay

Banned
I don't just mean selling out, but seeing stuff like car flags, and more hats/jerseys around town, that stuff is par for the course. Most people don't care about a team if the suck. A lot of people jump on the bandwagon when teams get good.

I can agree with the bandwagon growing. It happened when the Broncos went to the SB a couple years back. The core was always there though. Some fanbases fade away hard or are non-existent when the team isn't relevant, and there are fanbases that always have the core.

Really it just depends on the town. Cleveland is a football town afaik.

WALKMAN04

The Heat are the only threat, if the Pacers didn't win last year they're never doing it especially with the living-body component of this entire roster back.
As a heat fan I hope so, but I think the pacers have more depth than they did before they may not have Stephenson( when he was good), Paul George's injury definitely opened the door to some emerging role players and a lottery pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom