• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
wQ8TbD2.gif

The face of an annoying person

Mxrz

I think if Cleveland re-ups TT it makes things real interesting for Love. I think they'd like to try and shop him to Boston or LA but if he opts out in order to resign another 1 year deal they won't have that luxury. He might just walk.

He stands to make a lot more money after next year, right? Throw in that, and the Cavs having a much easier ride to the finals than anyone, especially the West and it would seem better to stay put for one year at least.

Steve Kerr is going to have more combined rings then everyone in the universe in 30 years.

I bet once he's done with coaching goes back and takes another shot at winning as a GM.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
2/6 for LeBron in the Finals. And the only two he got were under Wade and Riley's guidance. What does this mean for his legacy?

Same thing MJ going 1-10 in the playoffs without Pippen meant.

Nothing.

Dragging a bad team to the finals doesn't change the fact that Lebron is an all time great (it supports the idea) or that he's light years away from Jordan's legacy.

He stands to make a lot more money after next year, right? Throw in that, and the Cavs having a much easier team to the finals than anyone, especially the West and it would seem better to stay put for one year at least.

He's going to opt out and resign a 1 year deal (2 years with an opt out) again regardless though. That's how he and guys like LeBron are going to maximize their salary going into 2016. So if he sees that Cleveland might not be the best spot for him he can sign that 2 year/1 year opt out deal anywhere. Cleve doesn't have a lot of leverage here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom