• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyover

Now bring back the old Bucks logo

bucks3.jpg

The best. I'll miss it even more when the owners don't get that new arena built and the NBA buys the Bucks back and moves them to Seattle.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car

youtuber1 said:
I have no idea what the joke is but I'm gonna guess. LeBron is a bad player but he plays with good players so people thinks he's good?

he's good, but people exaggerate on how good he is that every credit goes to lebron, even though it's not only lebron who contributes. the video is filled with satire about it

youtuber1 said:
So who's the guy who's mentioned at the end?

And I don't even think the comments were sarcasm

Pimpwerx

People need to stop saying Kyrie's career is in Jeopardy. He fractured his patella. Once it heals, he should be alright. This isnt a torn ligament or a situation in which the meniscus has to be removed. He won't require the dreaded microfrafracture surgery. Once the bone heals, he will be back to normal. This might even be a good thing, as being forced to stay away from the basketball court for a few months will help him recover from whatever other nagging injuries he might have.
It's not one injury, it's the history of injuries. He's brittle. This is something people said about Wade, and I denied it for years. But it's true. Some guys are just more susceptible to injury. Kyrie has already missed significant time in his career. It's not likely to improve. PEACE.

I remember I was working part time at Sears during the 04 Finals. I asked my boss to let me work mornings and he refused. I ended up having to watch the Pistons wax the Lakers asses in the electronics department with everyone talking shit to me.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I remember I was working part time at Sears during the 04 Finals. I asked my boss to let me work mornings and he refused. I ended up having to watch the Pistons wax the Lakers asses in the electronics department with everyone talking shit to me.
Bruv, I was in high school during that run. IN MICHIGAN. Even the teachers were going in on me. The fucking teachers!

Since LeBron is almost certainly going to lose this series now he should try and break every individual finals records that he can. I want a hundred points from him tonight.

Since LeBron is almost certainly going to lose this series now he should try and break every individual finals records that he can. I want a hundred points from him tonight.

Maybe he'll be the second player to ever win an MVP despite losing the finals!

Damn, that must suck as a Lakers fan (wait, I am one). I wanted them to win that one. Gary Payton may have stayed with the Lakers a while longer. One of my favorite players ever.

But during last years finals i was thankful i was at work
whew.png
mjcry1.png

Checking the box scores and shot charts once i got home had me
50KS8.png
damn.png

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

Edit Awww yis Game of Thrones day.

Ouch, that feeling I know it a bit.

Maybe he'll be the second player to ever win an MVP despite losing the finals!

Damn, that must suck as a Lakers fan (wait, I am one). I wanted them to win that one. Gary Payton may have stayed with the Lakers a while longer. One of my favorite players ever.

Ouch, that feeling I know it a bit.

West pushed that series to 7 games though. Bron is getting swept.

I had a dream that the Cavs lost game 2 in another ot. This time, the Cavs bench was amazing, but Lebron played terribly and only had something like 18pts.

Anyway, I hope tonight's game is as fun to watch as game 1.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm going to watch this with all the other loserbros at the Q tonight. Last time I did this they got blown out by Pop & friends. :|

It's not one injury, it's the history of injuries. He's brittle. This is something people said about Wade, and I denied it for years. But it's true. Some guys are just more susceptible to injury. Kyrie has already missed significant time in his career. It's not likely to improve. PEACE.

Yep his career arch looks grim as far as injuries go, but at least we know now he could play some defense and light it up on the biggest stage.

MIMIC

Banned
I don't even give a fuck if the Cavs win. Fuck the Cavs. Fuck basketball. Fuck sports

(I'm bitter right now, lol)

Pimpwerx

I believe LeBron when he talks about defenses. Dude is incredibly smart at this game. Everyone focuses on his physical traits when he's killing teams with his IQ. Warriors have this series because they are way too good defensively to let even the best player I've ever seen beat them singlehandedly. This is all a formality right now, unless JR goes supernova and Bron goes Beastmode. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Wade prepping for a possibly soon future career in commentating lol.
While I love DWade, Kobe is so much better on commentary. I really dislike him as a player, but he's the guy I want to hear on commentary more than anyone else. Dude is smart and articulate. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom