• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

zychi is a synonym for nothing or zero right?

This is a bread

bread-vienna.jpg

This is a zychi

idiot-gifs.gif

zychi

Banned
If LBJ is strictly to get more money. Its one of the reasons that i thought he was a fool, to go back to CLE so quick because he's now trapped there for the rest of his career.

nah, he got his money by cle fans rebuying his jersey and forgiving him. he could leave and claim they didn't do enough for him. the narrative was started last summer. kyrie got hurt, a huge key to bron winning in cle. he's been throwing the excuses around since the SI article.

perfect excuses to dip.

Odds Bron opts out?
IMO, pretty low. We can say Kylie and Love are injury prone and will never be healthy, but the fact is that for Lebron it's a sample size of 1. They're well positioned to make another run next year, and they probably won't meet another once-in-a-decade juggernaut in the finals either.

I do agree that he'll bolt from Cleveland again though...

After that SI article and all the good will he's built back up, Lebron can't leave Cleveland ever again. Only thing he can do is thump Dan Gilbert's wallet by making him go way over the tax.

Akiraptor

Well, that anthem was slightly better than some of the bad singers I've seen at events like these, but it still sounded mediocre imo. Dunno, maybe just not my thing. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom