• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Topper

What happened at the end that had the Spurs pissed off? Didn't have any sound and watching on phone couldn't tell what happened.

Holy shit what a game. Can't believe the Spurs are gone.

Got themselves to blame for losing that last game of the Regular season, would have destroyed the Mavs.

What happened at the end that had the Spurs pissed off? Didn't have any sound and watching on phone couldn't tell what happened.

Time keeper started the clock before the play came started so the Spurs had to re-do the entry pass. Let the Clippers see their play.

ViciousDS

Banned
"Now lets go home and Watch a Fight"
-CP3

lol, man was in tears man.....plays his heart and soul out and its only round 1. I love CP3 such a humble player, gives it all and you could see his hamstring really giving his trouble at the end there.

I have to post his winner again....such an amazing play....outside griffin flying like an eagle to nowhere.

OgX2vzr.gif

TraBuch

Banned
Are people really complaining that the Clippers won on a Paul prayer? How the fuck is that any less legitimate than a set three or something?

Eos

fuck this sucks
don't really like any other teams in the playoffs other than gs and the bulls but i don't really care who wins (other than the clippers)
hopefully the rockets will steamroll them

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I felt Parker would have given the Spurs a big enough cushion when they were already up 3 and he was fast breaking 1on1 and missed that gimmie.

Fjordson

When you say bogus note...do you mean the flop? And you're rooting for the Rox?
Nah, the buzzer. Terrible timing for a massive mistake.

But it's not really about how the Clips won, just that they won period. Bummer to see the defending champs lose to one of the most unlikable franchises in American sports.

I feel like I'm one of the only rockets fans who actually wanted the Rockets to face the Clippers instead of the Spurs. Everyone keeps saying Rockets are fucked, but the clippers have no bench and we went 2-2 with them this season. Versus 1-3 on the spurs.

Mxrz

That was a finals level performance in the first round. Clips (or Spurs) could've taken anyone playing like that.

Kieli

Does anyone think the time-keeper was paid off by Clippers to fuck up last play so that Clips knew what to expect?

Should have given Spurs 20 seconds to re-draw play.

Fucking bullshit.

WoodWERD

Congrats to CP3 and the Clippers. Paul carried them on his back hurt, they deserved the W. Sucks that this had to be a first round match-up. After the year Duncan had I can see him back next season.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Does anyone think the time-keeper was paid off by Clippers to fuck up last play so that Clips knew what to expect?

Should have given Spurs 20 seconds to re-draw play.

Fucking bullshit.

i think they had a TO left...probably should have taken it.

Top Bottom