• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Feel so conflicted. Spurs are my 2nd or 3rd favorite teams, but Rockets vs Clippers is a better match-up imo. Amazing series though.

LET'S GO ROCKETS

Clippers/Rockets is gonna get ugly at some point.

Over/under on flops, flagrants, technicals, and ejections?

God forbid a hack-a-player on both sides

Lame. Fuck these losers. Hope they get destroyed by the Rockets.

What I like to call a good ending (perfect ending for me would be spurs winning, then rockets beating them in a good 5-6 game series where both teams play well, and I don't have to feel conflicted as my 2nd favorite team gets knocked out)

CD'S BAR

disappointed the spurs had two chances to close it out and they blew it. can't stand the clips but they played well.

i think the second round will be easier for them than the first. i say they take the rockets in 6, at most. i hope golden state gets payback though if they meet in the wcf.

Kawhi Leonard underperformed in the last two games of this series. Kid is a great player, allstar caliber player but calling him a superstar lets just put a pause on that. Superstars don't get outperformed by Matt Barnes in a Game 7. Cp3 and Blake showed why they were superstars tonight, and Timmy showed why he is a HoFer. Duncan doing what he does against a Clipper athletic frontcourt is amazing.

dream

Yeah, it was kind of freaky to watch 39 year old Timmy carry the entire team on his back. Dude did everything in that series on both ends of the court.

Todays games ET
Hawks Wiz 1pm ABC
Warriors Griz 330pm ABC

Probably going to be something about Paul being a little fuckboy.

I know I'm salty, but it's seriously disappointing

Im thinking about something of Clips Rox series being a flop fest But I cannot come up with something witty lol

Why are tomorrow's games both matinee's? Is the NBA really threatened by a Yankees Redsox game?

yep. but I guess its still better than a west coast game starting at 10pm EST. Though the Hawks Wiz game seems too early for West coast.

That Pac/Mayweather fight was such a snore fest, good thing game 7 today delivered.
Good thing I wasnt suckered into going to a smelly ass sports bar for that. Wanted Pac to win but every Floyd fight is pretty much similar... By mid rounds he will figure it out and be coasting the rest of the fight. I feel bad for those who shelled serious dollars for this.

EDIT: OT updated with sched and bracket

Dynomutt

Probably going to be something about Paul being a little fuckboy.

I know I'm salty, but it's seriously disappointing

Damn, man I know you salty but a fuckboy! That's some deliberately hater ass saltier than anchovy fish sauce batty boi type shit man.

Todays games ET
Hawks Wiz 1pm ABC
Warriors Griz 330pm ABC

Im thinking about something of Clips Rox series being a flop fest But I cannot come up with something witty lol

yep. but I guess its still better than a west coast game starting at 10pm EST. Though the Hawks Wiz game seems too early for West coast.

Good thing I wasnt suckered into going to a smelly ass sports bar for that. Wanted Pac to win but every Floyd fight is pretty much similar... By mid rounds he will figure it out and be coasting the rest of the fight. I feel bad for those who shelled serious dollars for this.

EDIT: OT updated with sched and bracket

Yeah same, glad I didn't pay to see the fight but damn I feel bad for those who payed full price.

El Topo

If god is real, the Clippers will lose.

Au contraire. God's not dead.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
fb_img_1430672462720aqsx9.jpg

I must be the only Spurs fan here who wants the Clips to go the distance. At least if we lost I'd like to say it was against the team that made it to te WCF -- whether they make the Finals or not is a whole different story. It was kind of like watching the Broncos get smacked by the Colts in last season's playoffs. While I hate seeing my team lose, I respect Indy and wanted to see them be successful. Kind of that same feeling here.

Plus I can't stand Houston. Hope DeAndre eats Howard alive.

God. This Atlanta offense is so smooth when it's working, Spurs-lite for real. There are so few moments when the Bulls offense feels like it's clicking and I think it's because Rose just runs whatever he wants. Why were not constantly running a high pick and roll with him and Gasol I'll never kno.

ViciousDS

Banned
Got tickets to Cavs - Bulls game 3 in Chicago. The seats are pretty shitty but I'm pretty excited.

dear god, I can imagine what you payed for those seats. Even normal season is overpriced as shit.....atmosphere should be ten fold compared to against milwaukee though

Man that was kinda mean how they were running back to continue playing as Wall was writhing in pain on the floor. Guess they had to continue the play until someone fouled someone. Maybe there should be injury timeouts like in the NFL

Talon

Man that was kinda mean how they were running back to continue playing as Wall was writhing in pain on the floor. Guess they had to continue the play until someone fouled someone. Maybe there should be injury timeouts like in the NFL
Wiz did the same thing earlier when Teague sprained his ankle.

It's a part of the game.

Top Bottom