• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Sucks to shoot 53% from the field and 67% from 3 while holding your opponent to 39% and be only up 5. :/

Attack the rim instead of Rose and Butler settling for hero ball jumpers. Maybe you'd have some FT's.

This. Bulls got to own the paint, and it seems like as if Thibs is favoring his backcourt court to outplay or somewhat match the Cavs backcourt. Bulls-GAF i see your frustration as of late when it comes to Thibs. Especially after watching the Bucks series.

dream

I mean, not having CP will always suck, but I'm not sure if the Rockets are the kind of team we need a healthy CP to beat.

Houston of all teams has no right to implement that strategy. Especially when they have 3 terrible FT shooters themselves.
I agree. Ans also Pauls absence will impact how DJ gets most of his easy alley oops because Austin is just not the playmaker like paul is.

edit Mozgov has hands of a snake

Bulls shouldn't be shooting close to 60% every game. Still feel the Cavs need to at least split in Cleveland to get JR back and then go from there.

Still plenty of time to go in this one though. :p

Counter with the Nazr factor.

lebronshove.gif

top goon shit

Top Bottom