• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Pimpwerx

That shot of Butler staring at Rose was amazing. Butler can't even hide his disgust with Rose's pussiness.
LOL. I was thinking the same thing man. It reminds me of Bosh throwing his arms up in disgust when Wade hurt his hamstring. PEACE.

Glad that Rose is okay. Fun game to watch, Lebron had some silly turnovers in the 4th.

And that shot of Pippen when Noah blew that layup was hilarious.

Bulls are living up to their legacy of breaking Cavs' hearts in playoff games. Ehlo and Daugherty will probably choke JR Smith if they see him.

BadAss2961

We are not gonna let Shump beast beast on us the entire series, right?
Fucking Knicks. Without Shump we blow them out in this game.

Gotta take advantage of game 2 as well while they don't have JR.
Bulls are living up to their legacy of breaking Cavs' hearts in playoff games. Ehlo and Daugherty will probably choke JR Smith if they see him.

We've taken game 1 away from LeBron a couple times and still went on to lose the series in short order. Gotta stay focused.

Rose missed his last 5 shots again. His hero ball mode is terrible and unnecessary, you gotta trust Gasol & Butler.

Also, that Rose/Gasol dominated in the 3rd quarter. Has Thibs been holding that shit in all fucking year to run out against LeBron? I asked for that earlier in this thread and finally got it.

Tom Penny

If it doesn't click in Rose's head that making Kyrie defend and potentially getting him in foul trouble is the easiest way to win the series they are going to blow it.

BadAss2961

Rose missed his last 5 shots again. His hero ball mode is terrible and unnecessary, you gotta trust Gasol & Butler.

Also, that Rose/Gasol dominated in the 3rd quarter. Has Thibs been holding that shit in all fucking year to run out against LeBron? I asked for that earlier in this thread and finally got it.
I really don't know why they suddenly play ISO ball when the game is on the line. Nearly blew the game on that shit like game 4 in Milwaukee. Guys moving around with Rose driving and kicking is what works.

Hope David Blatt actually learned something from this game and makes a better game plan for game 2. You simply cannot have Mike Miller starting.

I said it from the beginning I feel very good about this series if leave here 1-1 with Smith coming back, but it's pretty much a must-win Game 2 for them.

Cavs shot a blistering 26% from 3.

yeah and I doubt they shoot so awful rest of the way.

Finals Game 5 and Game 6 Miller are clutch

hes ready

This ain't the Finals so he's not gonna be much use.

(Past this point I don't see Cleveland missing that many open 3s, but Irving has to get more touches late in the 4th and they've got to stop leaving Gasol wide open somehow. Probably gets easier after Game 2 because you don't need to assign a corpse to a backcourt Bull.)

Mr. Sunny

Banned
If it doesn't click in Rose's head that making Kyrie defend and potentially getting him in foul trouble is the easiest way to win the series they are going to blow it.

Damn, tell us how you really feel. The refs were keeping the Cavs in this game. When Rose tried driving in they called a charge on him.

dream

Can we file for a hardship exception in the playoffs? Having Doc's greatest mistake as our starting 1 is the equivalent of having four injured players, right?

dream

WOW DOC'S WASTED SPERM IMMEDIATELY RAN AWAY FROM THE BASKET AS SOON AS BARNES SHOT IT AND WOULD HAVE BEEN WIDE OPEN FOR THE REBOUND

Soi-Fong

Was a pretty good game. Happy for my Bulls and good for us to take one from the road. Got shit scared from the shoulder hit Rose got, but hopefully, it's not too bad.

Also, fuck the refs in this game...

I was unaware that shitty shot selection doesn't matter when other team members are hitting shots.

Well it was something of a build habit from the Bucks series even when the Bucks didn't have any good rim protectors or bigs for that matter. He was aggressive various spots but it was more of a highway to the basket. His jumpshots were falling from 3 for the Bucks series in a few games and early in this game he was hitting his shot. But yeah he could slash and get to the line more if he wanted to.

dream

Jesus fuck. If Doc had any pride at all, he'd take his belt off and whoop Austin right in the middle of the Toyota Center for the thousands in attendance and millions around the world to see.

Turkey Glue must be getting old. Seems like he's been in the league forever. Didn't he play with Mike Bibby on the Kings back in the day?

Never forget.

0-hedo.jpg

Top Bottom