• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Tom Penny

He never gets calls when driving to the basket. Never did. No clue why.

Thibs plz. Sit the starters.

You're watching different games then me if you think Rose has been driving to the basket in games 1 and 2. He playing like a bitch while Butler has actual balls.

BadAss2961

You're watching different games then me if you think Rose has been driving to the basket in games 1 and 2. He playing like a bitch while Butler has actual balls.
He's driven to the basket a number of times but usually to no avail. Either he makes a layup, gets blocked, or is hacked with no call.

Since he doesn't get calls, I don't mind Rose not going to the rim so much anymore. The offense runs best when he's driving and kicking.

I know Bulls fan will say they'll be happy with a split, and honestly, they should. However, this was a chance to put their foot on the Cavs throats and make it extremely hard to come back 0-2 going back to Chicago.

Getting J.R. back is gonna be huge, Bulls better be ready these next two games.

I know Bulls fan will say they'll be happy with a split, and honestly, they should. However, this was a chance to put their foot on the Cavs throats and make it extremely hard to come back 0-2 going back to Chicago.

Honestly a lot more confident that Cleveland wins the series after this game, not (just) because of how well they played but because Rose/Butler are gonna get run ragged at this point and Thibs apparently insists on playing >30 minutes of Noah

You would think the Cavs would at least get playoff shirts for the fans, shit looks broke as hell
heh.png
They gave some out Monday night, would have been nice to have something for tonight too though

BadAss2961

It was never going to be that easy. Cavs just showed why they're still the favorites.

Getting J.R. back doesn't really add anything, since his replacement shot lights out in these 2 games. If anything, you should be worried he steals Shumpert's shots and goes cold.

Tom Penny

He's driven to the basket a number of times but usually to no avail. Either he makes a layup, gets blocked, or is hacked with no call.

Since he doesn't get calls, I don't mind Rose not going to the rim so much anymore. The offense runs best when he's driving and kicking.

Rose is taking the most shots and they are low percentage and he was pulling them out of his ass game 1 and it's not a problem lol This series will be over in 5 if he keeps it up.

Getting J.R. back doesn't really add anything, since his replacement shot lights out in these 2 games. If anything, you should be worried he steals Shumpert's shots and goes cold.

I'm thinking Shump starts next two games because LeBron is probably still pissed the fuck off at J.R. for his selfishness, but his defense and extra shooting will make a difference

BadAss2961

Niko needs his minutes.

Some Nazr wouldn't hurt considering how bad Noah's playing.

Tristan Thompson needs to get bitched. Stop letting him make a difference.

Cavs shot like shit in game 1, Bulls shot like shit in game 2. I don't know what to think.

If I was a betting man I'd expect the rest of the series to trend closer to Game 2, particularly if we see "shuts the fuck up and plays" JR and not "post-Love injury Game 4" JR.

Rose is gonna keep shooting like shit on 1-day rest and Pau/Dunleavy ain't gonna be on fire like they were for so much of Game 1

If I was a betting man I'd expect the rest of the series to trend closer to Game 2, particularly if we see "shuts the fuck up and plays" JR and not "post-Love injury Game 4" JR.

Rose is gonna keep shooting like shit on 1-day rest and Pau/Dunleavy ain't gonna be on fire like they were for so much of Game 1

I still don't think the Cavs are good enough defensively to consistently shut down the Bulls.

I still don't think the Cavs are good enough defensively to consistently shut down the Bulls.

Their defense will be better with Smith back, and LeBron and Kyrie can still go super saiyan at any point.

I've felt all along Cavs would lose one of these two but I feel pretty good that they'll take it in 6 or 7.

Two Words

Wow, Corey Brewer must weigh like 80 lbs.

Edit: Good lord, these refs are acting like the Rocket's overprotective boyfriend or something.

Top Bottom