• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

spyder_ur

Blake has probably been the best player in the playoffs so far. He was awesome for the duration of the Spurs series, even when people here were saying he was costing them games.

spyder_ur

Clips starting to slack a bit. Not playing with the same intensity as the first half. Blake seems a little gassed. Can't blame him.

Yeah I noticed that during the Spurs series. Doc is riding him hard, and they're not easy minutes. He's having to bang with bigs, he's rebounding like a madman, and if you watch him he even has a ton of ball handling responsibilities. He's been incredible, but you can see him wearing down towards the end of games.

Harden started flopping before he was within 5 feet of Turkoglu on that last posession. There's been a couple of terrible missed goaltends as well.

Nothing says Time to retire better than getting beat by 37 yo jason terry in a jumpball.

Now rox stepping up.. finally. I just want to see another nail biter.

The first amount of energy I've seen from the rockets in the whole series. If they want to win this game they're going to have to go all out. Which is not saying much because the clippers are playing without Chris Paul.

Top Bottom