• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Close game, great win under pressure. But if Chris Paul comes back next game we are done. Unless there's some weird chemistry thing that's going on with him out that makes the clippers better against us.

Why didn't they show Doc's face when Austin tripped up? You know he was facepalming. NBA is denying us the goods.

There should be a Doc cam in general

Good job Rockets. Now let's hope the last half means the Rockets are awake for the rest of the series, because we need everything on our side if Chris Paul plays the home games

Rockets looked like shit the first half. They really need to wake up for the next games.

There should be a Doc cam in general

Good job Rockets. Now let's hope the last half means the Rockets are awake for the rest of the series, because we need everything on our side if Chris Paul plays the home games
Doc cam would be great.

dream

Close game, great win under pressure. But if Chris Paul comes back next game we are done. Unless there's some weird chemistry thing that's going on with him out that makes the clippers better against us.

Yup. The last two minutes of this game looks very different with CP3 running the offense.

I still think the Clippers will win this series easily, if Paul comes back. The Rockets barely beat the Clippers without him, and the Clips have stolen home court.
To me, J.J. Reddick cost them this game with his two turnovers in the 4th and 3/10 shooting. Barnes didn't show up either. No point in even pointing out Austig because everybody pretty much knows what you're getting with him.

Crud

Banned

Fuck that we are done shit. Fuck CP3 let his hoe ass come back!

Part of that was hack a Howard tho

I know. Howard had 21

I feel like there should be a limit not only to how much one players can foul, but how much one can get fouled. Would do alot to prevent it.

I was hoping that a cold war sort of situation would occur with the hack-a-player, but it looks like this series will have a ton of free throws.

96 combined free throws. fuck.

shit is unwatchable.

And its just game 2
N7ZURZd.png

Top Bottom