• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Last year they get taken out by a dagger from Damien Lillard. This year they're getting a gentleman's sweep from Austin Rivers.

Morale has be fucked.

Rockets look like they're already tired of Jason Terry's bullshit
sass2.png

HIR0

This is a shameful display from the Rockets, but the Clips are so much better.
Hopefully Golden State or the Grizzlies can stop them.

It's not even close how much longer Cleveland has suffered :p That attitude is pathetic though. Cavs barely lost and I'm still hyped as hell for them to play Sunday and get some revenge. You guys are still in it too, next game.

Head up mang.

Excuse me for being frustrated about my team being down 31 points to a team thats playing better in every way after the rockets playing some extremely terrible basketball, despite them getting the two seed and splitting the season series with the clippers 2-2. Its just annoying how they always choke in the playoffs without fail. Yeah its not over yet but there has been zero sign the rockets can keep up, even when they won last game they barely did it and was to a foul troubled clippers without Paul.

Pimpwerx

Anyone else in this thread use Bleacher Report Team Stream app? The local radio show put me on to it, but holy shit it owns the ESPN app. It's more responsive and the news aggregator grabs from all sources, not just Turner Network. Only using it a day so far. PEACE.

dream

Excuse me for being frustrated about my team being down 31 points to a team thats playing better in every way after the rockets playing some extremely terrible basketball, despite them getting the two seed and splitting the season series with the clippers 2-2. Its just annoying how they always choke in the playoffs without fail. Yeah its not over yet but there has been zero sign the rockets can keep up, even when they won last game they barely did it and was to a foul troubled clippers without Paul.

Well, if it's any consolation, Harden will probably shoot a lot of free throws in game 4.

Anyone else in this thread use Bleacher Report Team Stream app? The local radio show put me on to it, but holy shit it owns the ESPN app. It's more responsive and the news aggregator grabs from all sources, not just Turner Network. Only using it a day so far. PEACE.

F bleacher everything

Noah to Lebron: You still a bitch though.

Love Jo, great competitor and doesn't want to be friends with players on other teams.

SMH @ the best player in the game for being touchy after that little bit of trash talk. Don't be such a pussy.

Austin Rivers you beautiful man, you. You're like the Krillin of NBA players. Every now and then...

Seriously though, if they hadn't have gone cold in the second half of Game 2 they could be up 3-0... Oh well, finish them off. Please eliminate Houston.

Noah to Lebron: You still a bitch though.

Love Jo, great competitor and doesn't want to be friends with players on other teams.

SMH @ the best player in the game for being touchy after that little bit of trash talk. Don't be such a pussy.

I like how Noah's legacy in the NBA is basically "talking shit after other players do all the work"

Into

Holy shit at the absolutely horrid referring in the Cavs Bulls game. Yikes. The amount of advantage Cleveland got was borderline criminal. The only reason it will be forgotten is because the Bulls won. But that shit is unacceptable

it fucking sucks being a houston sports fan. None of our big three sports have won anything in 20 years. Looks like the rockets are gonna lose this series as well. Ugh.

At least you don't have the bad rep that Dallas does of lowballing returning players that aren't named Romo
wow.png

No one wants to play for the Mavs unless they're desperate as shit cause they know Cubes is gonna stiff em.
scust.png

edit: BTW they especially know Cubes will stiff them if they're not white :p

At least you don't have the bad rep that Dallas does of lowballing returning players that aren't named Romo
wow.png

No one wants to play for the Mavs unless they're desperate as shit cause they know Cubes is gonna stiff em.
scust.png

Could be worse: either of you could be forced to grow up rooting for the Browns because you happened to be born on Cleveland's East Side, and that's a fate worse than the Jim Kelly Bills. (Also death.)

y'all realize the bulls needed one of the best last second shots of all time in order to beat a team where both lbj and kyrie had an off night, right? they aren't both gonna be off again. mostly lebrons fault though but the fact that the bulls still needed that miracle means the cavs still in good shape

y'all realize the bulls needed one of the best last second shots of all time in order to beat a team where both lbj and kyrie had an off night, right? they aren't both gonna be off again. mostly lebrons fault though but the fact that the bulls still needed that miracle means the cavs still in good shape
I think you're underestimating the great team defense LeBron faced. It wasn't as easy for him like in game 2. And the ankle tweak on Irving really slowed him down, not to mention the defense Rose played on him.

I think you're underestimating the great team defense LeBron faced. It wasn't as easy for him like in game 2. And the ankle tweak on Irving really slowed him down, not to mention the defense Rose played on him.

jokim noah is really bringing the bulls down, i'm kind of sad thibs realized that yesterday. he was sitting for every serious run the bulls had, mirotic provides a more complete threat to try and keep up with the cavs offense. he can be guarded by a garden gnome and on defense he's not that important against thompson and moz as he would be with love out there. i hope the bulls regain their confidence in him so he can keep bringing down the bulls and losing his matchups, allowing moz and thomp to grab 50% of the cavs missed shots

tbh biggest problem last night was lebron trying to join the rain party, he needs to stop that and get kyrie/delly/smith/shump/jones feeds from long distance. lebron doesn't need to take any shots not in the paint im sick of his stepbacks

Top Bottom