• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

y'all realize the bulls needed one of the best last second shots of all time in order to beat a team where both lbj and kyrie had an off night, right? they aren't both gonna be off again. mostly lebrons fault though but the fact that the bulls still needed that miracle means the cavs still in good shape

Missed calls aside, Bulls didn't play very well themselves. The first half of the game was a disaster, and the offense stalled whenever Noah was on the court.

They should have won that game by 8, not by a last second three.

ViciousDS

Banned
y'all realize the bulls needed one of the best last second shots of all time in order to beat a team where both lbj and kyrie had an off night, right? they aren't both gonna be off again. mostly lebrons fault though but the fact that the bulls still needed that miracle means the cavs still in good shape

Lol you make it seem like the bulls who shot 38% didn't have an off night either.......look at the stats before commenting on how supposedly Cleveland was the only team having an off night shooting....bulls shot worse and still won.

Don't worry, Kyrie will resume shooting James Harden freethrows when they go back to Cleveland.

ESPN is playing that Reggie Miller 30 for 30 for the 50th time, and yet I somehow find myself watching it again. I don't know why but what I do know is that these programs are the best thing about ESPN, by far.

"Man, did this dude just did this"? Oh, Starks.

CEiMdozWMAAr6OU.jpg

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 1h1 hour ago
NBA transparency report says 3 missed calls at end: LBJ fouled Rose w/ 1:32 left. LBJ traveled before Butler foul. Butler traveled on layup.
23 retweets 6 favorites
Reply Retweet23 Favorite6
More

Why are the Hawks so awful? No John Wall should make this series easy to finish

Because we're in Atlanta where every Atlanta sports team seem to not take advantage of good opportunities that are gifted to them. Just feels like they come out and think the game is theirs because of no Wall but this is a professional sports team in the playoffs. No one is going to just lay down. In all seriousness, Wizards are killing with ball movement and 3s.

Top Bottom