• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

spyder_ur

Pierce is the best. "I called game".

As soon as he got that ball at the elbow with the size advantage, I would've bet on him scoring. Seen that show before.

Red Comet

Thank god. Man, blowing a 20+ point lead is terrible though. I feel better about a Wall-less Wizards this series so long as the Hawks don't step it up.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Still say we should have fouled, and then tried for the win based on if they made FTs.

I hate the idea of waiting for the tie.

Man I don't even care. This was a lost game and Wizards pulled a Hawk. This is a win in my book. Not even mad a Pierce, he's been doing it to the Hawks since forever lol.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
man john wall needs to get some of that ray lewis deer antler spray. with the way things are shaking out the wiz would have a punchers chance at a finals appearance.

Shit i tuned away from the wiz game to do some shit because the 20+ lead and now i just found out the won in the buzzer? Ugh. Fuck paul pierce tho.

GS feel free to attack the paint

Are the Warriors even taking is seriously?
It seems like they aren't even putting in an effort right now...

Someone page Steve Kerr and tell him it's the Playoffs

dream

Team playing like Mark Jackson is coaching. Seriously though Kerr better get his team to communicate and execute plays.

Kinda starting to feel really good about the Clips' chances against GSW in the WCF, MetalFearSolid. Kinda starting to feel really good about that.

Griz out there playing with swag like
67b8ed9f_7yZGdy.gif

Kinda starting to feel really good about the Clips' chances against GSW in the WCF, MetalFearSolid. Kinda starting to feel really good about that.

And you should. Clippers have played outstanding as of late. They have arguably the best PG and PF playing the best basketball of their career even if stats don't support that. Blake has arrived. Nothing with Golden State is guaranteed, rather have Grizzlies win to see if Clippers get over that hurdle.

Lol Tony Allen shutdown defense on Klay Thompson first team defense.

Top Bottom