• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Don't let Lebron get the ball next time. That shit took some stones, though. Him and Rose are fucking bringing the heat!

The refs stopped time to check to see if they needed to add time, right? I don't see anything wrong with that.

suplex

Lebron is still a bitch. Whine whine cry whine cry more complain whine

Bulls gave this one away though. Should have put them away after being up 11 late in the third.

Gothos

I can't comprehend how there can be a basically free time out during ref review. It's absurd.

Oh, and Noah. Jesus dude, learn how to shoot the ball. It's pathetic what he was doing in this game.

The 'King' traveled, charged, committed and offensive foul and got blocked in the last two minutes. They won this game thanks to the jokers in grey and black.

Sad execution in the 4th, I guess the Bulls DID miss Gasol.

LeBron got too good a look there but he can't shoot whole series, I guess I'd live with it but he nailed it.

I'd rather have him shoot it than Smith.

Bulls making it difficult on themselves as when up 11, they needed to go for the jugular but seemed to run out of gas and shoot jumpers.

effzee

Damn refs always handing Lebron the game.

Even after the offensive foul call on Lebron and then no call when Lebron went up for a layup, refs just handed him the game by letting him shoot a fade away 3 pointer to win a game.

Edit: sarcasm meter not included

Calm refs always handing Lebron the game.

Even after the offensive foul call on Lebron and then no call when Lebron went up for a layup, refs just handed him the game by letting him shoot a fade away 3 pointer to win a game.

Refs made LeBron hit a more difficult shot with one second remaining than the free throws he should've been shooting, according to the Bulls fans in here

WorldStar

Banned
The 'King' traveled, charged, committed and offensive foul and got blocked in the last two minutes. They won this game thanks to the jokers in grey and black.

salt_shaker_jump_animation_by_ivanhlb-d5gn0fi.gif

effzee

Man this is sad.

Refs had to get the time right. Oh and Lebron was fouled on that play but that's all ok!

Noah needs to stay off the court at all times. His offense is offensive and he keeps making stupid ass mistakes on defense. Last play should have never happened.

Whatever. Next game, call some of those touch fouls for the Bulls please.

Eos

hope this series goes to game 7, ice cold shot by bron

not expecting much from the rockets/clips game tonight

Noah needs to stay off the court at all times. His offense is offensive and he keeps making stupid ass mistakes on defense. Last play should have never happened.

Whatever. Next game, call some of those touch fouls for the Bulls please.

Gonna have to wait until Game 6 for that, because HCA is coming.

Top Bottom