• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Ninjimbo

I don't like blaming the refs for losses. But they really shouldn't have reviewed the time. It gave them all the time in the world to get their heads in check. Let the chaos keep going and give us some overtime. That was fun to watch.

I'm fine with the no-call on Lebron. He was warding off Butler pretty hard to get to where he was so Noah fouling there was okay.

Anyways, Lebron hit a great shot in what must have been an exhausting game for him. I don't think the Cavs winning is a foregone conclusion after watching this game. They've looked awful with Lebron doing everything.

El Topo

I'm not a fan of James, but the constant complaining here about the refs is starting to make him more and more sympathetic. You lost, refs may have made some bad calls, it sucks, move on.

xHiryu

I think it might be time to blow up the Bulls and rebuild around Butler.

giphy.gif

jman2050

How are Bulls fans complaining about late game calls when Lebron was correctly called for every violation he committed down the stretch and the obvious foul on Noah at the end went uncalled?

Chicagoan here, don't like that the refs gave the Cavs a set play at the end. I think the refs tried to call this one even to make up for the bad calls last games. I don't blame Butler, but I do wish the Bulls would have doubles LJ. At the end there a great player made a good play.

trixx

Aint it funny how everyone likes to shit on the east, yet the most exciting basketball is coming from their conference? lol

Because aside from these 4 teams most other Eastern conference teams are ass. Milwaukee is decent and could get a lot better.

Noah needs to stay off the court at all times. His offense is offensive and he keeps making stupid ass mistakes on defense. Last play should have never happened.

Whatever. Next game, call some of those touch fouls for the Bulls please.

I said this way back, Noah has to be easy to defend nowadays because he poses 0% of an offensive threat.

He never had good touch but he was good for 10 points a game the past seasons.

I don't know whether it's because of Gasol or because of his health but he's very expendable and I never thought that before and hate saying that now.

The Bulls played like shit for the most part, as did the Cavs, and the refs didn't hand anyone anything. Bron got called for the offensive foul elbow, didn't get the call down low which was absolutely a foul, and then made a crazy difficult corner three.

Stop the whining.

Noah needs to stay off the court at all times. His offense is offensive and he keeps making stupid ass mistakes on defense. Last play should have never happened.

Whatever. Next game, call some of those touch fouls for the Bulls please.

Does he always play like this? He looks completely out of it most of the time he's on the floor.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Good, good! Let the salt flow through you.

How are Bulls fans complaining about late game calls when Lebron was correctly called for every violation he committed down the stretch and the obvious foul on Noah at the end went uncalled?

Hate hate hate hate hate hate.

SamuraiX-

I can't believe David Blatt fucking goofed and almost called a timeout the team didn't have. lol

What a joke of a fucking rule.

I don't really watch much basketball, but holy shit. Free time to draw up a play.

Granted the instant replay review period does need to include some type of rules where players stay on the court and away from their benches, that completely takes away from what went down.

That wasn't a well designed last minute play.

That was LeBron saying give me the motherfucking basketball and hitting a helluva shot.

Jimmy Butler too worried about a potential screen coming from the left and allowed James to get all the airspace he needed.

The real story here is that Kyrie responded to the criticism by getting two assists today.

lol dream pls

/dead

Because aside from these 4 teams most other Eastern conference teams are ass. Milwaukee is decent and could get a lot better.

Yeah, OKC could probably be the 5th seed in the east and they didn't even make the playoffs in the west. Pelicans could be there too and they were the 8th seed. Phoenix could probably make the playoffs as well

Edit: mixed up teams lol

BadAss2961

they should have doubled him on the last play. Crazy how hit hit that shot. Cleveland won fair and square imo, and I wanted Bulls to win.
Double on an inbound? That would just leave someone else wide open. Plus with 1.5 left, it was a catch and shoot situation. No time to react to whoever caught the inbound and double.

Should've been closer to LeBron, but hey, he just made a tough shot. Not much you do about that.

Does he always play like this? He looks completely out of it most of the time he's on the floor.

This is the first year that he's looked completely lost out there on the court. Before, he was at least good for some put backs and lazy post moves. Now he's a complete non factor on offense, and his defense has severely regressed.

If bulls played at least half decent in the 4th it wouldnt have to come down to that buzzer beater. That 3 brick by rose when they didnt have to ruined the continuity they have going before that.

Overall the game was fucked up.

trixx

Double on an inbound? That would just leave someone else wide open. Plus with 1.5 left, it was a catch and shoot situation. No time to react to whoever caught the inbound and double.

Should've been closer to LeBron, but hey, he just made a tough shot. Not much you do about that.

Yeah didn't really think that through most likely would have resulted in a foul. It was just a great shot

LeBron can't shoot and hasn't all series.

He made a huge shot but you don't fucking double team him of all people at that point of the game.

Are we talking about the 100% correct charge call or what just led to that "free timeout"? He got fouled on the drive and they didn't call it.
I'm talking about right after the game was tied and LeBron dribbled the ball up the court and was pushing the defender off with his left arm. Right before Noah fouled him.

Refs aint the problem. Noah being a walking corpse is the issue. You can only give a corpse the ball so many times before the corpse reminds you that its a corpse.

Blatt stepped on the court and called timeout after Rose's layup tied it. The Cavs had no timeouts. A ref was looking right him as an assistant came and dragged him off the court. Should have been a technical.

I'm talking about right after the game was tied and LeBron dribbled the ball up the court and was pushing the defender off with his left arm. Right before Noah fouled him.

LeBron often does that, they're not going to call that.

He has to do what he did to Dunleavy to get called for an offensive foul.

Refs aint the problem. Noah being a walking corpse is the issue. You can only give a corpse the ball so many times before the corpse reminds you that its a corpse.

That's why I'm not fretting on the refs. Refs gone refs in a series with LeBron in it, but Noah has been nothing short of terrible lately.

Dude should not be on the court anymore. Gasol needs to hurry back.

That's why I'm not fretting on the refs. Refs gone refs in a series with LeBron in it, but Noah has been nothing short of terrible lately.

Dude should not be on the court anymore. Gasol needs to hurry back.

All Noah does is come to the top of the key and look for cutters to throw great passes and also low percentage passes that get picked off.

He has little touch at the rim but he clearly hasn't put in the practice at scoring and when you are one dimensional, you become Rajon Rondo where people don't have to guard you.

Top Bottom