• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

That's why I'm not fretting on the refs. Refs gone refs in a series with LeBron in it, but Noah has been nothing short of terrible lately.

Dude should not be on the court anymore. Gasol needs to hurry back.
Noah cost them at least 6 points by not have the ability to make point blank shots. Shits looked so erratic I thought he was getting blocked.

Noah cost them at least 6 points by not have the ability to make point blank shots. Shits looked so erratic I thought he was getting blocked.

He never had good touch but he's clearly regressed this season in that regard.

He'd miss lefty hook shots near the rim but not quite this badly.

Some of the shots he makes nowadays he banks in straight away and I think it's because his touch is so crappy, they go in.

Who cares about Bron
troll.png

I'm waiting to watch Austin Rivers steal James Harden's soul again
gladbron.png

alba

Little is the new Big
Our fault, if Jo made his bunnies and we didn't shit the bed in the 2nd... Gotta win at the Q now.

Bulls fans blaming this game on the refs are fucking pathetic. They lost because they played like shit. Maybe don't go 7 minutes without a basket if you want to win the game. The Cavs scored 12 points in the 3rd quarter and the Bulls had an 11 point lead, and they couldn't get it done. You want to win? Make your god damn shots. The refs weren't the ones missing baskets.

Bulls lost that game, with no help of the refs

The refs have been garbage this series and these playoffs in general but the Bulls lost the game when they were up 11 and took bad shot after bad shot.

They should have attacked the rim and they would have won but that's easy to say, so many players from both teams looked exhausted out there.

ViciousDS

Banned
Who cares about Bron
troll.png

I'm waiting to watch Austin Rivers steal James Harden's soul again
gladbron.png

we got to wait 2 hours for that.....Austin Rivers has really been a great playoff player....love watching James get destroyed, yet everyone thinks he should have got MVP....

sucks though 11 assists and hardens team still can't win.

BadAss2961

He never had good touch but he's clearly regressed this season in that regard.

He'd miss lefty hook shots near the rim but not quite this badly.

Some of the shots he makes nowadays he banks in straight away and I think it's because his touch is so crappy, they go in.
Both Noah and Taj kill me with their lack of touch around the rim. They miss so many easy buckets. Taj can at least throw it down when he gets in the mood though.

Feep

Banned
Everything else aside, that three-timeout-can't-fucking-inbound-the-ball-from-half-court sequence is an absolute indictment of David Blatt. Sheer incompetence.

suplex

2:1 ft advantage for the road team is always comical.

As is the refs ignoring a dipshit coach calling a timeout when he didn't have one.

Even with all that, Bulls should have won this game by 10. They just shit the bed in the 4th. And yea Noah is garbage.

ViciousDS

Banned
I mean, he's a rookie coach, what do you expect?

eh....rookie nba....but

4× Israeli League Coach of the Year (1996, 2002, 2011, 2014)
6× Israeli Cup Champion (2002, 2003, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
5× Israeli League Champion (2002, 2003, 2011, 2012, 2014)
FIBA EuroChallenge Champion (2005)
Russian Super League Coach of the Year (2005)
Italian League Champion (2006)
Italian Cup Champion (2007)
Adriatic League Champion (2012)
Russian Federation Order of Friendship award recipient (2014)
Euroleague Champion (2014)
Euroleague Coach of the Year (2014)

is not really rookie, hes a decent coach

Chicagoan here, don't like that the refs gave the Cavs a set play at the end. I think the refs tried to call this one even to make up for the bad calls last games. I don't blame Butler, but I do wish the Bulls would have doubles LJ. At the end there a great player made a good play.
Clevelander here, I don't like how the refs ignored the most obvious foul call of the game when Joakim damn near swung from LeBron's neck with 3 seconds on the fucking clock.

And they had to review it to get the time right. 0.8 seconds and 1.5 seconds are a big fucking difference and we needed all the time they gave us to take that shot.

If they gave LBJ the free throws he should have had in the first fucking place, you guys would have had a few seconds to win the game, down 2 points at the very most. Oh well been a crazy series and that game was awful. Everyone taking nothing but deep jumpers.

Mozgov manned the fuck up on D. I love that man. And fuck Blatt. This will be his first and last run as the Cavs HC. He needs to be an assistant coach for awhile.

ViciousDS

Banned
Isn't that basically Marc tho? :p

another reason why I hope we can do some sign and trade come summer for his brother for Noah. Gasol brothers would be an amazing chemistry. Plus Marc can actually shoot and make shots unlike Noah.

also new coach will help a lot....Thibs needs to really, really go

Loakum

Banned
I haven't seen a single NBA game this playoffs, so far. I might start tonight because all these buzzer beaters reminds me of the NCAA, during March Madness.

Xeno_V

Do people who blame Blatt know how more tactical European basketball is compared to the NBA, especially in those final seconds of such games?

He should know how many timeouts his team has in that situation, even Erik Spoelstra would have.
Yea I just think he's far from his comfort zone. Plus, he probably has less control over players in the NBA than he had in Europe, which is probably fucking with him at times.

He needed a few years as an assistant coach.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Yea I just think he's far from his comfort zone. Plus, he probably has less control over players in the NBA than he had in Europe, which is probably fucking with him at times.

He needed a few years as an assistant coach.
Think about the team he was hired to coach. Barely better than a Dleague team.

We are 1 banked 3 ptr away from being down 3-1 in the series to a Cavs team without Love and half a Kyrie.

Let that sink in.

Bulls should have won that game before the 3, they were better plus it's not like the Cavaliers don't have an NBA roster besides those two.

As far as Kyrie is concerned, would love to sympathize but I'm a Bulls fan.

Top Bottom