• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

effzee

No, because we watched the whole game and weren't busy masturbating to a picture of Lebron flexing.

boohoo cry me a river.

Every single game with Lebron its the same crew of moaning groaning posters crying about bias.

D. Rose gets away with shit too. Jordan did. Kobe did. Lebron does.

Get over it. Its how the NBA is. Superstars get the benefit of the doubt. Funny you take a shot at me for supposedly not watching the whole game (apparently if you aren't posting on a forum minute by minute you aren't watching a game) but don't seem to understand the simple way NBA games have been called for decades.

Lebron was called for 3 offensive fouls which is a rarity for any superstar. They also missed a clear as day foul at the end when he went in for a lay up. But oh no lets instead focus on the missed attempt to call a time out because that proves bias!

Fucking get over it already. Missed calls happen every game for both teams. But when it happens to a Lebron led team it some illuminati level conspiracy BS,

No Love, Irving played like shit, and Lebron shot 10-30. Y'all still lost.

David Blatt plz

CErupuLWgAEI_En.jpg

c73.jpg

ViciousDS

Banned
Anyone else have a high pitch noise from this game? I thought it was my cable box till I turned the volume down and switched channels......its kind of annoying

dream

Anyone else have a high pitch noise from this game? I thought it was my cable box till I turned the volume down and switched channels......its kind of annoying

It's probably radio interference from the head office telling the refs how to fuck the Clippers.

Harden shove Griffin right in front of a ref and then they call him on a reach in afterwards

looks like this is gonna be a fun night of shitty officiating

Owzers

I know it's been commented on but i'm starting to think about watching the game on mute. I turned the volume down really low so it's only a faint noise...

dream

Objectively, it's a pretty good strategy. But seeing Houston play defense by hacking DJ, while their offense consists of putting Harden at the line just shows us what a dreadful team they really are.

Top Bottom