• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

DJ made his FT's tho
yeshrug.png

Also Blake probably still has nightmares about guarding Zbo from the 2012 and 2013 series

DJ made his FT's tho
yeshrug.png

Also Blake probably still has nightmares about guarding Zbo from the 2012 and 2013 series

I still feel confident going up against the Clippers but Blake played Zbo much better this year, IIRC. Zbo put 20 up on him once, but we lost that game, then he went for 7 and 10 in the two games we won. Blake averaged 20+ in the season series. (There was another match but Blake didn't play.)

Jopie

Is anyone watching the game?

If anyone says yes, why?

37 fouls on Rockets, 34 FTAs for Jordan. I mean, I guess it's basketball, technically.

Clipper fan since the days of Miles, Oliwikandi,and Odom. Suffered through many years of 15 wins or less. Suffered through many years of Bill Walton commentary.

Its a playoff game and they are winning. I dont care how they win, its just good to see them do well.

Two Words

Why is Reggie talking about the Rockets being so much better when they were playing the imploding Mavericks? They had to get a bunch of nail biter wins against that team that was already wrecked by Rondo.

Top Bottom