• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Jopie

Why is Reggie talking about the Rockets being so much better when they were playing the imploding Mavericks? They had to get a bunch of nail biter wins against that team that was already wrecked by Rondo.

It doesnt look good for the league for a team to get wrecked like this in the second round. The narrative has to be that the Rockets are under performing, not that they are this bad.

This blowout

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

The east putting on a more show than this decimation.

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

3 Buzzer beaters in 2 days.

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

When will the west houston try?

TuXx

Where's Harden? Shouldn't he be cooking something up in his imaginary kitchen to bring his team back into this?

dream

Harden doesn't get to do that anymore. That's Austin's now.

CloseIllFritillarybutterfly.gif

Also, Mrs. Harden is now going to cook breakfast for Barnes.

Jopie

Whats crazy for the clippers is that no one had to play great to get this win. They all just played good, and it led to a blowout.

Last game you could look at Rivers and Reddick just going off. This game no one had to.

I said Austin Rivers was shit before, was it just a matter of him needing seasoning(thought he jumped to the pros way too soon) or is the verdict still out on whether he will be worth a shit???

He's making me do doubletakes in these playoffs.

dream

Whats crazy for the clippers is that no one had to play great to get this win. They all just played good, and it led to a blowout.

Last game you could look at Rivers and Reddick just going off. This game no one had to.

Doc finally taught his squad ubuntu.

Jopie

I said Austin Rivers was shit before, was it just a matter of him needing seasoning(thought he jumped to the pros way too soon) or is the verdict still out on whether he will be worth a shit???

He will be able to get to the rim against most teams. His shot has always been rough. Career wise, you are probably looking at a nice 6th man for many years, but nothing more.

I'm done. Every single team I want to win can win except for the rockets. It's just depressing. I guess I'm going for the Grizzlies to take the championship now...
Next year better have some big changes.

Back to chess

Rockets are a joke. Good thing I watched GOT instead of this shit. So many of my coworkers will have the
N7ZURZd.png
on on my work tomorrow. It really doesnt matter if it was against the spurs or Clips. Rox will get waxed either way.. Rockets is talented enough not to get their ass beat this bad on a crucial game. Getting blown out like this deep into the playoffs goes beyond the xo's. Some teams just don't have the fortitude to keep on grinding for the win.

Patrick Patterson, Raptors player wrote a players tribune for NBA draft prospects

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/patrick-patterson-nba-draft-letter/

doesn’t matter how you get to the NBA. It’s how you stay there.

If you’re a young guy one year out of college with all the physical talent in the world, prepare yourself to be especially humbled. This is a man’s game, and you’re going to discover just how quickly those same analysts can go from raving about your potential to claiming that you’re a bust. Always remember that there are players with more talent than you who have found themselves out of the league within a year.

In order to stick, you’ll probably have to change your game in some capacity. One of the toughest things for a competitor to do is to take a back seat. If you’ve made it to this point, it’s likely that you’ve always been the guy who gets the ball when the game is on the line. But if you want to make it at the next level, you need to be prepared to change yourself and the way you play for the greater good of a team.

Nobody dreams of being a role player, but those are the guys who manage to have decade-long careers.

Article is a good read recommend it.

Houston
FGM 34-83 41%
3PT 12-28 43%
FTM 15-30 50%

Final Score: 95

Clippers
FGM 39-79 49%
3PT 13-31 42%
FTM 37-58 59%

Final Score: 128

OK, was this thing rigged? Or is just McHale a moron?

Patrick Patterson, Raptors player wrote a players tribune for NBA draft prospects

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/patrick-patterson-nba-draft-letter/

doesn’t matter how you get to the NBA. It’s how you stay there.

Nobody dreams of being a role player, but those are the guys who manage to have decade-long careers.

Article is a good read recommend it.
Cool, a lot of that has been said before but I'll give it a look.

Patterson is one of those under-the-radar players that I think anyone would want on their team.

Top Bottom